Anyone can help me?

Here's what you need.

Go here and grab the R01-A3 WinXP VISTA WIN file from the BIOS and Miscellaneous Tools drop down menu: Acer Aspire M3610/5610.

Then from the same menu, get the FlashBiosSOP. That will explain how to flash the BIOS. It has pictures to help guide you..

Awesome. Good to hear you get it done. :D

Let's hope the new CPU will work now.
23_29_107v.gif

It's the same as before. Is my only option now to buy a new mobo, my pc is about 2 years old?

Try clearing the CMOS. With the computer off and unplugged from the wall outlet or power strip, you'll move a jumper on the motherboard labeled JABT1. Just move the jumper from pins 1-2 to pins 2-3. Leve it that way for 30 seconds to a minute, and then move the jumper back to pins 1-2. Reboot ans see if it recognizes the new CPU.

Try clearing the CMOS. With the computer off and unplugged from the wall outlet or power strip, you'll move a jumper on the motherboard labeled JABT1. Just move the jumper from pins 1-2 to pins 2-3. Leve it that way for 30 seconds to a minute, and then move the jumper back to pins 1-2. Reboot ans see if it recognizes the new CPU.

I have tried this, and it doesn't help.

Back
Top Bottom