Anybody Try Out 360 Controller on Windows???

Drain You

In Runtime
I did, But I cant get the triggers to work, anybody have the same problem? If so howd you fix it?

You might need drivers. Also, see if your game supports gamepads in the first place. If you can, configure the controls though the game's main menu.

its supports gamepads cause I can get everything to work but the triggers, BTW im playing FEAR

Oh yeah, check on IGN.com. I remember they tried playing F.E.A.R. with the Xbox 360 controller. Also check with the configuration, maybe you didn't check to see if the triggers were assigned to something.

Also, FYI anyone with a wireless controller... I googled and tried for an hour to get it to work but apparently the optional cord only charges the battery pack, it doesn't send information to and from the computer. So as of right now it's impossible to use the wireless one to my best knowledge.

Yeah, only the wired Xbox 360 controller works with the PC's USB port. The Plug & Play cord is purely for charging and playing when your wireless controller's battery is low.

Microsoft is having a wireless reciever in the works for the PC so you can sync the wireless Xbox 360 controller with your computer. :) It should be out by the holiday season. ;)

Can anyone vouch that they have used the 360 controller on windows and have gotten the triggers to work?

Sorry, I don't have one. :( Did you try to configure it through the game itself?

Did the package come with a disc or anything for drivers or such?

EDIT>>> I hope this helps.

Thanks alot, its just so weird, I installed the drivers and everything, only problem is when I configure the controller is has only 10buttons to configure. A,B,X,Y, LB,RB, Back, Select,and Left Stick CLick and Right Stick Click. No way for me to configuew triggers. Really annoying since you really need the triggers to shoot.

BTW Thank everyone for not flaming me for using a controller. Very suprised I havent gotten that yet. : )

Back
Top Bottom