Anybody tried Cocaine?

I'm currently working on a proposal and market analysis for energy drinks. Cocaine must be new, but I hear Sparks energy drink has a blend of alcohol in it. That's what one of my coworker is telling me. If so, that energy drink will be scraped from my questionnaire.

The name "cocaine" is too much for the US market to handle simply because of it's referral to the actual drug used. That's one of the main reason why it's pulled. But I did see it once on a commericial and only once. It caught my attention for sure so marketing was ingenius, but stupid at the same time.

Sparks is pretty good. We normally take a 12 pack with us when we go golfing. Gives you a boost of energy plus gives you a nice buzz along the way!

"sprite 3g"?

No, I just looked it up, Full Throttle is the name. It was at the fountain drinks at a fast food restaurant, so I decided to try it out. Tastes kinda like a really strong Sprite. Not really to my liking. Nos is even stronger than that (couldn't drink it in big sips). Never had a Monster or Red Bull, or anything else like that.

lol! :D My friend said it was very syrupy and that it burned your throat like hell. Someone said it was as strong as like 6 red bulls but I'm not exactly sure. And now, people here are saying it's 10 red bulls in 1. :D

Back
Top Bottom