Anybody tried Cocaine?

I'm currently working on a proposal and market analysis for energy drinks. Cocaine must be new, but I hear Sparks energy drink has a blend of alcohol in it. That's what one of my coworker is telling me. If so, that energy drink will be scraped from my questionnaire.

The name "cocaine" is too much for the US market to handle simply because of it's referral to the actual drug used. That's one of the main reason why it's pulled. But I did see it once on a commericial and only once. It caught my attention for sure so marketing was ingenius, but stupid at the same time.

the makers can say anything is true about that energy drink and the FDA cant do anything about it. that part about "there is no crash" is utter BS, the high amounts of glucose is what makes you crash, since the sugar is burned so fast, one minute you feel hyper(since the sugar is burning) the next your tired since all of that sugar has been used.
Haha, I was just about to post the same thing. What a load of BS though, someone should file against them for false advertising :rolleyes:

Haha got your attention didn't I? I'm talking about the banned energy drink.

caf-20.jpg

I was thinking about ordering some just to see what the hype was about. Curious if anyones ever had it?

Cocaine Energy drink

It tastes like cough syrup, but does some serious damage! It's awesome, thats why they named it Cocaine lool

Haha, I was just about to post the same thing. What a load of BS though, someone should file against them for false advertising :rolleyes:

it isnt illegal, since sports\soft\energy drinks are "supplements"(vitamins, aka over the counter stuff) so they can say whatever they want about them as long as the drink isnt seriously harmful

I've seen someone with it at school, but I've never tried it. Only tried Nos and another one that tastes like strong Sprite (forgot the name). Nos is pretty strong to me.

Back
Top Bottom