anybody play stalker???

hey, thanks! that helped me passed the meet the journeyman thing, but how do i get ammo? when im over a body it says "search body 'shift'" and then "drag body 'shift+shift'" but when i press search body i dont get anything, ill occasionaly get info about a stash, but i have no idea how to get their inventory, i know how to get to mine, but not theirs...

thanks for the help on that other part, much appriciated, now just need to get the whole ammo thing sorted out...

When you search the body, double click on anything in their inventory to move it to yours.

I have it, but I'm not bothering with it until they fix it up. The initial release was horrible. It had so many bugs and the first patch didn't even help...all it did was render your previous saves incompatible and you had to start over again. :rolleyes: They took almost 5 years since the first screenshot to get this game released and it's still a horrible game. Thank god I didn't actually buy my copy.

A bit buggy but still one of the best games ever IMHO

Yea, i dont really like the "A-Life" though. When someone gives you a mission and you come back to get your reward and hes dead, kinda sucks.

A bit buggy but still one of the best games ever IMHO

The ideas behind it are nice, but if you can't even release it properly after having half a decade to perfect it, then nothing else matters. The graphics aren't even that good and the inventory system is more like something from Diablo II. :rolleyes: Yeah, if I wanted a taste of nostalgia I would play something else instead.

still doesnt tell me how to take ammo from enemies.... i might just give up on this game for now, all i want is a good FPS, something different than the regular old BF2, i downloaded Brothers In Arms Earned in Blood, this is an amazing game, i have it for xbox, but on pc its 10 times better, graphics are stunning, gameplay is awesome, and the story is real, not a made up story so it makes it that much better, makes you actually want to watch the cutscenes, anyway, screw stalker for now, bring on bro's in arms! i recommend this game 100%, but if anybody can tell me how the heck to get the inventory of enemies please tell :p

The story isn't actually true. Some of the NPCs are based on real soldiers but the story is mostly made up. It's the locations and environments that are real. The only thing that sucks is that they use Starforce, but other than that it's a great game. :) I can't wait for Brothers in Arms: Hell's Highway. :D

The ideas behind it are nice, but if you can't even release it properly after having half a decade to perfect it, then nothing else matters. The graphics aren't even that good and the inventory system is more like something from Diablo II. :rolleyes: Yeah, if I wanted a taste of nostalgia I would play something else instead.

The story isn't actually true. Some of the NPCs are based on real soldiers but the story is mostly made up. It's the locations and environments that are real. The only thing that sucks is that they use Starforce, but other than that it's a great game. :) I can't wait for Brothers in Arms: Hell's Highway. :D

I think the Russian version does, but the US version doesn't have any, at least mine doesn't. I play without the dvd.

Back
Top Bottom