Anybody Play Diablo 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
yep... still play it... It's a good way to mindlessly pass the time if you don't want to thrash something FP and I'm still looking for some sets, and weapons :p

I used to play it, and probably would be playing now, except that my brother lost the CD key and CDs, and I'm too lazy to buy another copy of it.

hey i used to play d2 lod all the time man but i quit lately if you need anything or wanna buy my account on d2 jus PM me i have alot of things like nigmas botd cb zerks hydrabow like alot of stuff a close to perf druid torch. and a like lvl 88 beastly frenzy barb who uses 2 botd zerks and a fort so his dmg is like 4.5-7k and can take out like any sorce with 1 hit and he runs fast so you can dodge alot of things man. its on useast ladder softcore. just PM me if interested same for anyone

I quit the game once 1.10 came out, ruined the game for people who had 1337 gear, because it was mostly tank zons and sorcs.... After 1.10 it became buggy pallys and the poor people became rich fast... And the fact that battle.net lags to **** and back dont make things easy...

I played this game several years ago VERY hardcore, but eventually quit to play WoW. After I had to quit WoW due to moving and losing my connection, I started back playing D2. My friend comes over every Sunday (except this one, but he should be over tomorrow) and we LAN PC's and play D2.

Except, we play a better version of D2. It's a mod called **** Unleashed. It totally revamps the game and is the best mod I know of for D2, by far. It greatly enhances the game. After you play it, it's almost impossible to go back. For more in-depth information, check out those forums or The HU Encyclopedia.

Edit: This site censors h3ll....

Yea I noticed that... The bible has **** in it... So why censor it?? Anyways how big is that file?? I may download it, but does it work with any patch? Because I wont allow 1.10 or later on my machines.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom