Anybody have any knowledge of shotguns?

Status
Not open for further replies.

massacreinfallx

Fully Optimized
okay so since real "m-80's" are illegal and they only sell pussified versions of them with like 1/10th the flash powder, me and my friend decided to make our own. Were attempting to make an explosive out of gunpowder that we would be getting from his dads shotgun shells lol. That, mixxed with a few chemicals freshly stolen from my school chem lab and we have somthing equivelant to 1/2 a stick of dynamite. or so i am told. anyway, when trying to get the gunpowder out of the shell, is there a high risk of igniting the powder and getting lit up with bb's? how would i go about breaking the shell in half? i know this is a retarded thread and everybodys just going to call me a moron and everything but i really dont care. thanks :)

Well since you dont care about how retarded that is, here is my warning.
Be careful when messing around with the metal base, anything hits it square on the bottom and the charge cap goes off and there goes your hand and anything above it.
The easiest way to open it would be to pry open the top plastic cap, empty the BBs, and your prize will be at the bottom of the tube.
Now, swallow the prize and remove yourself from the gene pool.

OK, look. Here's the deal... This idea which you obviously don't care about. Is not a good idea. It's plan stupid. If you have to ask for instructions on how to do this from a TECH FORUM, that's a sign that you shouldn't even attempt it. First of all, tampering with live shotgun shells is stupid. Second, tampering with enough of them to acquire enough gun powder to make a decent explosive, is even dumber.

Look, explosives are cool and everything, but don't try to be a navy seal. Leave the explosives up to the professionals. Just surf through youtube and watch the hundreds of explosion videos they have. It's a billion times safer.

Here just watch this a few times:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IjKeSr1x4P0

sprtnbsblplya said:

Yes! I agree! It's conspicuous that this guy's got some sort of gene-disorder. Maybe Down Syndrome, sort of looks like it. :amazed:

sprtnbsblplya said:

A nice candidate for the Darwin Awards.

Massacre, dont be an idiot and go through with this, unless you already have. If you dont even know how as to remove the gunpowder from an already loaded shotgun shell, then you really have no place messing with gunpowder, live rounds, or otherwise anything else thats explosive. I look forward to reading about you in upcoming issues of The Darwin Awards.

1. Your signature is too tall. Max height is 120 pixels.

2. You're going to blow your hand off, then you'll have something to be emo about. :p

3. I used to work at a gun store, I was looking forward to telling you the difference between slide action and auto-loaders, the difference between gas-fed and inertia driven, how Beneli's are the l33t shotguns. But you ask how to make explosives. :(

4. If you want to avoid the hassle of cutting open shotgun shells, then I suggest you get your good-ole 18 year-old-friends to go down to the local gun shop and get some black powder for mussel loaders. ;) Although I haven't messed with it, and I wouldn't know what type to suggest (I'd go with smokeless to be honest) ... I bet you could make some mean pipe-bombs with that stuff. :D

The General said:
4. If you want to avoid the hassle of cutting open shotgun shells, then I suggest you get your good-ole 18 year-old-friends to go down to the local gun shop and get some black powder for mussel loaders. ;) Although I haven't messed with it, and I wouldn't know what type to suggest (I'd go with smokeless to be honest) ... I bet you could make some mean pipe-bombs with that stuff. :D

You do realize that when he blows himself in half, his parents will be suing you because, "You gave him the idea." ~Sad Society

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom