Anybody got GTA SA for PC?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TipsySmile

In Runtime
I picked it up today cause i was bored, loaded it up played a couple missions, then i decided to turn off the radio. Well i lost all my sounds when i turn the radio of?? No vehicle sounds, no gun fire, no pedestrians screaming when i run em over, Nothing. Just kinda curious if anybody else that has picked it came across this yet? Im gonna see if theres any talk of a patch or something. Gets kinda annoying when you get into a car and listening to some boring station, so you change it and loose all your sound.

:(

oh well

Yeah came out the 6th at my local Eb games. The way rockstar packaged it was pretty slick. They turn the case in to a hard corver book with the manual for the pages, and the DVD in the back cover. Ill see if i can get a pic of it.

According to gamespot's review, 2 out of the 3 machines used experienced audio probs. Guess it's a big problem but I'll still be getting it.

Update your soundcard drivers. If that doesn't work many people have identified this bug with GTA: SA. Personally, I'm not suffering from it. Rockstar released a patch for Vice City very fast to deal with bugs. I am sure Rockstar will do the same for SA. But in the meantime like I said if you haven't already, update your soundcard drivers.

I guess an update patch is imminent in this case and judging from the previous installments of the series, it should be along in less than 2 weeks.

Somehow all the GTA ports on the PC had FPS issues but this one seems to have sound issues. I don't understand how Rockstar manage to mess it up each time. All the GTA's have taken atleast a couple of months to come on the PC and everytime they have a serious stability issue. Its surprising because the rest of the game is so polished with such good production values.

Been playin for 2 days, no sound problems at all.... I played the PS2 version first and the PC graphics are 100% better. ( unless your vid card sucks)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom