Any one watch anime?

setishock

Wizard of Wires
if you died today would you be satisfied with your life?

I just watched Angel Beats for the second time. It has got to be hands down the saddest anime I've ever watched.
Kids go to this school in the afterlife if they died not living out their dreams. The lead male arrives there and finds himself in the middle of a battle between some kids not wanting to come to terms with the life they had and move on, and Angel.
It's not hard to follow the story but it's a tear jerker. The end of the last epi will rip your heart out. Makes you stop and think about your own life.
Would you be satisfied with what you did and didn't do?

(irrelevant) How's your situation these days on a place to live? Hope that's going better for you.

Is it shounen? I haven't watch many recently, but I generally watch shounen. Have you watched School Days? Such a dumb ending to a great plot.

@grantofhell The situation is stable for now. Finding a job here is tough. I'd like to get back to Atlanta if possible.
@jogabonito1502 No haven't seen it. Not sure what genera it falls in. It's got a solid underlying story line. It's a tear jerker for sure. But the question it poses to the viewer is, If something happened to you and your life ended, would you go satisfied with what you did or didn't do?
I'd be stuck there for some time and we'll just leave it at that.

Back
Top Bottom