Any one know much about Cell phone signal boost antennas?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chad711

Daemon Poster
My new apartment has horrible signal strength for my cell phone and it drives me crazy! Sometimes it is fine and sometimes I get voicemails and no calls because it is so bad.

I heard you can get a cell phone signal boost antenna that would help. Any suggestions or info you can give me would be great. Thanks

We sell Wilson brand ones, and have a home one installed in our store. It works awesomely. We weren't able to get service at all or very well down in our north showroom b/c its made of tin; since we installed the booster we get full bars.

are you talking about those sticker ones that you put where the battery is suppose to go?
cos those barely work...its like a hit and miss imo

The one I'm talking about isn't. It's a booster that has an antenna that runs outside from coax, then distributes the boosted signal inside.

The one I'm talking about isn't. It's a booster that has an antenna that runs outside from coax, then distributes the boosted signal inside.

Hey thanks. What is coax cable? That is the cable you use for cable tv boxes right? Can you link me to it? I heard these things are kind of pricey. Any suggestions there too would be great.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom