Any good non iPod mp3 players for cheap?

Jesusfrk611

Fully Optimized
I want an mp3 player that is pretty basic yet is 1/4 the size or smaller than my CD player. I got a CD player in my car right now that hooks up to my stereo via the cassette adapter, but it's annoying because it takes awhile to load and then may skip. I need something that can replace the CD player for cheap, I'm thinking $50 or less that I can get at Walmart, 512MB or more with a screen. I was looking at Samsungs, but I haven't looked lately and don't know what the prices are. Don't know if I will ever really buy it, but just in case... I'm not against Apple and their iPod, but I don't got that kind of money...if I had to pay $150 or more for it I'd just stick with my radio that doesn't always get the station I listen to until I get a new car that has a CD player so I can just plug it in and go instead of waiting for it before I start driving. If there's a problem, it doesn't get solved as easily when driving.

Guess I'll just look up some on the site and then go down to the store and look at them. Of the 2 mentioned, I would lean towards the SanDisk Sansa more b/c it is a bigger/more reliable brand.

Back
Top Bottom