any good cpu fans?

firespikez

Baseband Member
there something you might want to see... I already made a thread about my huge lag I had playing video games.... I might know the problem now...

does anyone here know a good fan for a intel pentium d 925 3.00ghz dual core?
(not too expensive plz)

That is not the problem. 63c is perfectly safe for Netburst, the temps are not the problem you are having.

That is not the problem. 63c is perfectly safe for Netburst, the temps are not the problem you are having.
then what is that fire beside my cpu temperature?
and I saw the max temperature of my cpu... it was 61.something. and I don't have a stock fan. its another I had to buy... probably worse than the stock one. and I was only burning a dvd while it was at 68. wonder what it is when I play games.

remeniz OMFG that's the same fan that when I had to choose between this fan and the fan I BOUGHT. I was about to buy it and then the guy said, too bad, I don't have one right now... maybe in 3 days, tho everyone is saying its awesome. then I was pissed so I BOUGHT THIS other CRAPPY FAN.a kind of evercool. lol. thx, now I know that this fan is worth it.
but it was 70 $ (still gonna buy it)

then what is that fire beside my cpu temperature?
and I saw the max temperature of my cpu... it was 61.something. and I don't have a stock fan. its another I had to buy... probably worse than the stock one. and I was only burning a dvd while it was at 68. wonder what it is when I play games.
It's still very suprising that it would freeze during games, Netburst can take 80c+ and still function normally. Thermal throttling kicks in at around 90c. Although it definitely would be a good idea to by a better HSF.

No offense to Remeniz, but I've never really been much of a fan of Zalman, I think the Freezer 7 PRO would be good enough: http://www.scan.co.uk/Product.aspx?WebProductId=340995

Back
Top Bottom