Any good Calculus websites?

superman22x

Golden Master
I am looking for somewhere to practice some problems or something... I have my Calc final tommorrow. Mainly derivatives and limits.

I have my AP Calc final friday. Derivatives, limits, related rates, differentials, optimization, anti-derivatives, and integrals. A good website is calcchat.com. There you can sign up to get help from others online or you can see odd answers to any Calculus book. They also show how you get those answers.

I can tell you that Calculus 8th Edition:

Chapter 1 - Limits and some Derivatives
Chapter 2 - Derivatives, Related Rates
Chapter 3 - Graphing Derivatives (1st and 2nd Derivative Test), Optimization, and Differentials.

You can look through there and see if you can find some problems. I'm sure you could find a more detailed list of what each section is.

Or

You can try Mathematica. Might have to download a free trial, but this program is the shit when it comes to math. They have everything.

Alright, thanks, I'll try it out. I dont think our final is going to be too hard, multiple choice, so it shouldn't be too bad, lol.

Ill be taking Calculus next semester, ill save that website. GL on your final.

You're lucky. My teacher is trying to find harder problems because he thinks they're too easy. Just to have an idea: I can barely finish his regular tests during class periods. Our final will be 12 questions, not multiple choice. I have an 88.x in there. I need a 98.5+ to pass with an A. He gives 5% regardless. I now need a 93.5. Previous test scores were 90.4, 91.6, 86.7 (we didn't quite finish Chapter 4). It'll be a challenge for me to get a 93%.

I keep getting D's in calculus, haha. I'm more of a science guy. I'm going back to pre-calculus for a semester.

Back
Top Bottom