Any chance that a HTML code will be allowed?

I'd personally just use snipping tool or PrintScreen, I've never come across a situation where I'd ever had to use PSR, anything that requires that much information is better done live through a TeamViewer type tool if I'm honest.

Hi! It could be a whole new way to report a problem a member is having. You turn the recorder on and it records every click of your mouse.Then puts all that in a zip file. You attach the Zip file to the thread and all the information is there to analyze. IMHO it's a great tool, but those are just my thoughts. It could be a great way to show grandma how to use a program also. LOL As the saying goes it's hard to teach a old dog new tricks but I keep trying.LOL

I'd personally just use snipping tool or PrintScreen, I've never come across a situation where I'd ever had to use PSR, anything that requires that much information is better done live through a TeamViewer type tool if I'm honest.
I'm sure you know this also, but maybe others don't. Microsoft has you covered with a TeamViewer feature already on your PC!! Also I don't think the forum approves helping members this way.;)

Attachments

• Capture48.jpg
    Capture48.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 3
No I looked at your pdf file.
OK ! Thanks for your reply. I made that PDF with windows PSR. It's a great way to teach someone how to use a program. That was a recording I made with the PSR tool while doing my last back up with Macrium Reflect. IMHO the windows PSR tool is a great tool. I use it all the time to help the seniors here in my village. I can e-mail that file to a friend that wants to learn about backing up their OS with Macrium.:whistling:

Yeah I know about Remote Assistance and the built-in RDP tools in Windows as I use them on a daily basis. They're a bit too basic to be useful sometimes, and if you've got any interest in cross-platform remote desktop then you really need something like Teamviewer, for example, controlling your PC from your tablet.

Hi! I have used Team-viewer on XP. It's been awhile. I haven't tried the feature built into W7, so I can't comment on that. Never tried from a tablet!! What are RDP tools. You Geeks use these short cuts and us old country boys have no clue what you're talking about. RDP tools???? Remote Desktop P?? tools. LOL!

Back
Top Bottom