any build tips?

mojorader

Baseband Member
i just bought everything i need for my first build. when i get the stuff and start putting it together what things should i do first and how do i even get started or do i just put everything in plug them all in and then turn the computer on?

im not looking for a complete step by step guide but anything that you wish you could have told yourself on your first build.

thank you!!

i would suggest installing psu first, and plugging it in so the case is grounded.... then start with the motherboard and get all those parts in (cpu --> RAM --> video card in that order) then put the mobo in... next hard drive or optical drive, your choice... plug in all the data connections, and then plug in all ur power connections.... BAM ur done

thanks a lot for the help!
ill be sure to post a pic the parts are all in the mail now so it shouldnt be long after two months of planing. everyone in the forum has really helped out a lot!

thanks to everyone!!

thanks a lot for the help!
ill be sure to post a pic the parts are all in the mail now so it shouldnt be long after two months of planing. everyone in the forum has really helped out a lot!

thanks to everyone!!

no problem man... good luck! enjoy your new computer :D make sure you post your experiences and pics to share with everyone else

Back
Top Bottom