Antec 1200

sniperviper21

Golden Master
Anyone got one of these tanks?
mines comming today :)

I work for FedEx...but its comming UPS...go figure...lol

Anyone got any tips for cable management/fan placement? (the 2 additional fans)

anything is helpful :)

i have the 1200. great case...very huge/heavy. Definitely does its job aka airflow.

As for airflow and cable management. I would move the bottom fan on the bottom to the top so you have the 3 fans stacked ontop of eachother from the top down. And put ur cd/dvd drive on the bottom. Makes it easier for cable management, cause whatever cables u don't need, you can tuck under the dvd/cd drive.

Cable management ingeneral is pretty easy, theres tones of room behind the mobo tray, so you should be good.

Great case btw! definitely solid and does its job perfectly!! Enjoy! :)

best case i have ever owned man, love the cable management, though the HDD cages are a pain to take out every week to clean the fan filiters, but its not so bad if you want to keep your pc dust free

finally got it, took me about 4 hours to change cases. this thing is a tank, and weighs atleast 60lbs with all my stuff,

IT even comes with an extra Feature!
security device!~ its just to damn heavy for robbers to carry off ^.^ lol

i'll take some pics an puttm up as soon as my internet stops bein buggy :/

finally got it, took me about 4 hours to change cases. this thing is a tank, and weighs atleast 60lbs with all my stuff,

IT even comes with an extra Feature!
security device!~ its just to damn heavy for robbers to carry off ^.^ lol

i'll take some pics an puttm up as soon as my internet stops bein buggy :/

nice.

Make sure you do some nice cable management in that thing eh. Yeah, a robber wouldn't get too too far carrying that case LOL, its almost like trying to steel a barbecue lol.

Finally got my 1200 all wired up an good to go, and i did put my 2 drives and card reader in the bottom, Thanks for the idea, worked sweetly :)

internal wireing mostly finished.
IMG_2721.jpg

AND then with it all said and done :)
IMG_2723.jpg

and sometime i am going to get a sunbeam HSF and a RAM cooler, just cuz it looks pimpin ;) and OC'n here i come! lol

Finally got my 1200 all wired up an good to go, and i did put my 2 drives and card reader in the bottom, Thanks for the idea, worked sweetly :)

internal wireing mostly finished.
IMG_2721.jpg

AND then with it all said and done :)
IMG_2723.jpg

and sometime i am going to get a sunbeam HSF and a RAM cooler, just cuz it looks pimpin ;) and OC'n here i come! lol

Oh my god that looks awesome.

Back
Top Bottom