Antdemo read ,

Status
Not open for further replies.

muz

Golden Master
Firstly i would just like to state i am not making this thread to be a Jerk i feel it has some usefull advice in there for you
i did type this up to put in the "rant" thread you made but it got closed
i've just told you, I aint like you all, I don't acted the way a 20year old should, im younger in side and I look alot younger then I am.

I can't change nothing but you know what, I learnt something, along time ago, I was ratty, still am, but when I'm waiting for something I use to be like, ahh hurry up, and take it out on others, I have learnt now I don't do that, hell yeh I have alot to learn, I just aint with it.

I can't explain but people around me understand me and thats what they get, I'm the sort to say something and just say it, I will not think all the time before I say it.

Anyway bit frustrating I just want you all to stop takin the piss out of my spelling, thats one thing im so pissed of at. yer people laugh, so what.

i dont gnerally have a problem with your spelling either and i dont think i have ever mentioned it to you , i mean there are members on here who are a lot worse with their spelling grammar . there are a few members who even write in IM or text speak most of the time so compared to then yours isnt too bad , and besides spelling is something you can learn to do and install a spell checker i dont think anyone on here can say they never make spelling/grammer mistakes i even admit i make them sometimes so i agree that it is unfair of people to bully you about it however i see nothing wrong with people advising you to use a spellchecker and i see you have now got a spellchecker working or have instructions too anyway and if you use it that will be one set of problems gone

My only real problem with you is your general attitude to people when you dont agree with them or they say something you dont completely agree with , this is a forum and of course not everyone here will agree with you and if you cant comprehend and deal with those situations maybe a forum isnt the place for you .If you know your going to get like this when people disagree with you then take my advice below about logging off and doing something else

So what you have your problems in your life , i dont generally care if people have problems in their own lives you should leave them out of the forum cos im sure everyone here has their own set of personal problems and issues this isnt a place for them this is a place for people who enjpy computers and technology to talk about that and help people out with their problems
And people definatley wont have sympathy for you if your not prepared to talk about your issues problems

Rant threads like this do nothing for your reputation , if your feeling angry about something rather than make a thread ranting log off and go do something else , if things get too much in any situation i usually take my dog for a walk or go play some music in a quiet dark room have a nap , your into DJ ing so you could go do that to take your mind off your situations not just on forums but in everyday life like i said in your other thread felling depressed and angry at people over the internet only really hurts you cos 9 times out of 10 they dont give a rats ass if your angry at them ,

Muz, did we really have to reopen this in public. You could have just sent him a PM. Not trying to be an ass, but this really wasn't a necessary thread. He knows he has some issues with that (see the last few posts in that thread between him and I) and realizes he needs to work on it.

yes i know i just took a while to type that up and i was going to post it but the thread must have just been closed ,
it just contains some usefull advice i posted in a thread the other day and i dont think he got chance to read it
i would have PM'd him but it felt less hostile posting it like this thatn PM'ing him but oh well and if a mod wishes they may close this

Muz...

a thread with a picture like this in it
threadclosed.gif

means that the discussion is over.

it's not just a rule here, it's a rule everywhere, if a thread is locked, that means it's over.

I banned you for a day. see you tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom