Another stupid user

Status
Not open for further replies.

jseber1982

Enterprise SCCM\SCOM
Well not really a user, it was a stupid tier 1 support person,, bleh i hate them. Being an admin, it is my duty to hate them.

I was in the lunchroom playing quake 4 on my laptop, minding my own business, and he comes in and starts talking computers with me. I just kinda gave him a stupid glare. He was bragging to me how he overclocked his 64 3000 up to a friggin whopping 2 ghz. So it went from 1.8 to 2.0 lol. He was happy as **** and said that he sees a HUGE difference.
Thats one thing i really hate, is when kids get kinda old technology, and tweak it a tiny bit, and try to show it off.

lol, on forums, i hate when people try to show off a single blow hole that they made with a dremel and expect people to be like WHOAAAA.

sorry for nagging, had a crappy day. I decided to task a tier 1 with hooking up a few workstations in the room with our server farm. Of course desktops dont have auto switching power. And of course he plugged them into the servers apc instead of the wall. blew all 6 power supplies and shut down half the servers in the room, right in the middle of doing a render.

lol that the last time i trust a tier 1 to do anything

Hahahaha 1.8Ghz to 2.0Ghz, that's awesome. That's like the time I went into a local computer store to buy a heatsink for my old Athlon 64 3500+ (I'd bought an OEM on Tiger Direct) and he proceded to make-fun of me for not knowing to buy a retail box, then he told me about how he overclocked his 3200+ to FX-55 speeds, yet I know his friend and he doesn't even have a 3200+, he has an eMachines witha Celeron, Gahh .. after which he showed me his uber leet Quake 3 skills. I hate that store.

/rant

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom