Another (small, yet significant) brittish terror attack.

connchri

Daemon Poster
Anyone in the UK been watching BBC24 or Sky News will see that 2 lousy asian guys just tried to blow up a airport terminal in Glasgow. Both survied, and a fight ensued - let just say that glaswegians are not the most forgiving of people when hurt!

The Jeep went into the walls of the terminal, caused it to go on fire, and it has since been evactuated.

Seemenly there has been a few small explosions too.

See if they get time in berlinny, the "Big Hoose", or any other Scottish prison, there lives won't be worth living.

There are so many British plots nowadays, you have to wonder whether it is a response to Grodon Brown. I do not see why that would be but it seems that somebody is not happy with what he is doing.

I think it is horrible for this to be happening in England, and things like this just shouldn't happen.

Update -

Was a terrorist attack, however, the gas cylinders failed to go off. By luck too, the terminal was not busy, had it have been 15 minutes earlier it would've caused fatalities

There are so many British plots nowadays, you have to wonder whether it is a response to Grodon Brown. I do not see why that would be but it seems that somebody is not happy with what he is doing.

I think it is horrible for this to be happening in England, and things like this just shouldn't happen.

Correction, It wasn't in England, It was in Britain. Glasgow is not in England, but in Scotland.

I don't think this has anything to do with Gordon Brown, because the two guys were asian, it's more to do with our forign policy I would imagine.

2nd update,

One of the bombers have died. I presume this was the one who managed to walk out of the jeep on fire, or some furious glasgweigan gave him more than just a Glasgow Kiss.

One more update before I head out -

Three people have been arested, I don't know the significance of the extra 2 guys (I wouldn't imagine them aresting the dead one)

Do you think its a coincidence that Scotland was targeted, when Gordon Brown the new PM is from there?

Well i dont think gordon brown is the particular target but i think they are trying to get him to change his mind on the iraq war using scare tactics . I also think they targeted now because everybody would be focussing on what gordon brown will be doing over the nxt few days and they wanna steal his limelight so to speeak , also as everyone is watching him they wont be on the lookout for terror attacks

Back
Top Bottom