Another Seattle Shooting!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nubius

Golden Master
http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/localnews/2003293771_webshooting07.html

My roommate leaves a message on my phone saturday morning which was like "Dude, I'm at westlake and I just witnessed a guy pull out a gun and kill another man"

That westlake mall is about 4 blocks from me and I pass by it everytime I go to work at mortons steakhouse plus I go there some what frequently for some fast food. Another close to home shooting, yeesh.

Was self defense basically though. The dude who decided to attack sure picked the wrong guy to "kill" that day.

Looks like it's time for nubius to go buy him self a nice 304 or AR-15. Mount a nice scope on it and pearch out his window. Have a nice pump action shot gun at the side for close quartered battle and a couple of hand grenades and a knife in its holster on your leg and your set to go.

But seriously man whats up with all the shootings:confused:

But seriously man whats up with all the shootings
lol, I don't know. It's pretty crazy that they have been blocks from me and at places I pass by all the time. Can't believe my roommate actually saw the dude pull the gun and blast the other man.

The shooting stunned Jim and Edith Welsh, tourists from Australia who'd just left the Nordstrom store across the street when police arrived. Peering across the police tape draped across Pine Street, Welsh hugged his wife. "I think we're going back to our hotel right now," he said.

That right there.....
Proved the "rampid gun shootings" sterotype in america.
well... to them at least....

lol

something tells me muslims are involved. probably another diabolical and sinister plot to end freedom in america.

aliasaid said:
something tells me muslims are involved. probably another diabolical and sinister plot to end freedom in america.

uh oh looks like a debate is about to happen... haha

That right there.....
Proved the "rampid gun shootings" sterotype in america.
well... to them at least....
Yeah, that's the first thing I thought when I read that part as well.

Simply put, shut up.

If you dont have anything useful to say then keep your mouth shut. Quite trying to provoke people by saying completely ignorant things.

uh oh looks like a debate is about to happen... haha
Nah, it should be ending here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom