Another really bad cop

Status
Not open for further replies.

setishock

Wizard of Wires
http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york...ng-suspect-nude-pics-pariah-article-1.2421482

Let's skip past the "she shouldn't have had that on her phone to start with" and take the article for what it is. Invasion of privacy. He sent the photos and vids to his phone obviously not aware her phone would keep a record of that. When confronted, he commented that he didn't receive them. In my book he just shot himself in the foot. To me that's an admission that he did forward the items to his phone. And his flirting conduct should speak volumes about his personality.

He's been on a dismissal probation in the past, recently, if I interpret the article correctly. That sort of probation means you did something really really wrong and if you fart in the hallway they can fire you. This sort of probation is serious. He should have been canned instead of getting probation. The department was running headlong in to a future problem with that officer.

Now that this has come to light no one is willing to represent him. The PD, the police union, nor the police benevolent group. He's a hot rock that should have been dropped long ago.
He's invaded her privacy, disrespected fellow officers, disrespected his uniform, and violated the public trust. Good cops have a hard enough time. Now this dick comes along and in one despicable act makes that far worse.

Firing him will be a cop out (No pun intended) by the department. He needs to have the full weight of the law brought down on him. I think he should be put in a MAX prison and spend his time in deep isolation. Otherwise if the general population gets ahold of him, you can count his days on one hand.

Again let's not harp on she shouldn't have had them on there to begin with. She trusted the department to check her messages to show where she was. Instead one office took it upon himself to steal her private information.

This appears to be a clean cut case if they get carriers involved. Not real sure why it was brought up here though as this could be put under political topic.

I do question some of the article though.
After cops found prescription drugs in the car, they arrested Held on misdemeanor drug charges, which were later dropped.
Firstly, it's not illegal to carry prescript with you, and they mentioned no DUI charges so I'm assuming they just saw them and decided to arrest her. We'll also go under the assumption they were hers since they didn't mention otherwise (and the charges dropped).

Secondly,
During questioning, Held gave a female cop the security code to unlock her iPhone so she could show police text messages that proved her whereabouts. Police held her cell while she was processed and given a desk appearance ticket.
Neither charge of this case should require an alibi. So literally this piece makes absolutely no sense. Then we have the fact that a female cop was given the code, yet somehow it managed to get in the hands of the other officer? Knowing chicks quite well, I doubt seriously the female officer would have given the male officer the code if she knew what content was on the phone. So we either have some wrong info, or foul play afoot.

Finally, as I was saying in the beginning carriers with a subpoena can easily show a delivered record on his phone. My question here is, how they were forwarded to begin with. She easily could have sent them to him during or after flirtation then decided it'd be easy money considering what happened. In a world where women claim false statutory rape I wouldn't put it past her. The article reeks of misinformation though.

The time stamp would prove when the transfer took place. If it shows the time when she was still in custody, that will blow that theory.

And not all women are bad. Some are but in my experiences with them, most just want to be treated fairly.

Work firewall blocked my reply, and that **** only happens on these boards. So annoying, so let's see if I can remember what I said.

It would, but that's also why I said it would be clean cut if they got carriers involved. It still doesn't answer anything else which is why I said this article reeks of misinformation.

Not all women are bad, but this chick looks like a bitch. Just look at the first picture, that doesn't look like RBF to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom