Another pic from ACon, as well as a few more...

That would depend on how old the battery is and how many cycles it went through. It sound like it needed to be replaced as its cycle life is about up.

That would depend on how old the battery is and how many cycles it went through. It sound like it needed to be replaced as its cycle life is about up.
You are probably right. I might have to do that. It did seem to last longer at first. I really don't know how old the battery is. I'm not a big cell phone user.
I have friends that I think it may have attached itself to their ear and can't be removed except by surgery :D
Thanks!;)

I have a couple of those Bluetooth wireless ear phones. I like them. Keeps a private convo private. And with the range of 20 to 30 feet I can set the phone to charge and still use it with out having to pick it up. I'm not a big cell phone user either. But it's nice to have one if you get stranded somewhere and need a ride or just let the office know you're OK.
I take care of my babies. My tablet, cell phone, lappies, and anything that has a battery in it. They get cycled regularly to keep the capacity as close to factory as possible. I got 4 years out of my HP dv6 battery. It finally crapped out a couple of years ago. I'm wanting to see how far my G7 battery is going to go.

I have a VTech cordless phone that spends 99% of its life in the cradle. It's about 15-20 years old and still the same battery. Keeping it topped pays off.

Back
Top Bottom