Another name change...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seria said:
how do you change you name?

Forum users don't have the ability to change their names. But there are times...when a member has been here a while, and their name is getting old and boring...and they will pop a message to an admin asking to be changed. Depending on the situation I guess, sometimes people's requests are listened to.

**changing TheMajor to TheCorporal**

LoL! I'm just messing with you.

Hmm, qiranworms could be QW, and that could become Qwert, like the keyboard.........

Dave :D

well, "qwert" :p I think your new name should have something to do with a piano since your last two avatars have had pianos in them. :) maybe:

The Pianist (yeah, but say it wrong and you'll be in trouble :D )

tickle_me_ivory (dumb, yet clever in sorts...)

Maestro!

or something along those lines :)

I requested a change in mine from jaknlisa619 to jaksback when my wife (lisa) and I seperated. that was nice of them to do that for me. jaknlisa619 was just a sore reminder of a relationship past. thanks again MODS.

btw, mikesgroovin aka gigglepants.....for the longest while after you had the handle gigglepants I thought for the longest that it was giggleplants....don't know why....lol

Hmm...back to this thread...it's not dead yet :D. I'm still "qiranworms", :p, but that's my own fault.

DMo, I don't think I could ever be 'qwert'...:laughing:.

Mac, there already is a Maestro registered, lol. Hasn't posted in ages after his initial 5, but when you actually look at the members list, a huge number of people just don't come back after their initial problem which they sign up to ask is (or perhaps isn't) solved. I would do 'The Pianist'...but then there's the movie and what not.

Maybe just 'Marc'...plain and simple? Nope. There is a 'Marc' registered with a fun post count of 2!

Perhaps I'll just stick with 'qiranworms'...:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom