Another LAN party

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hawk

Baseband Member
Hey all,

So I'm hosting my second LAN party sometime soon the last was a great success went from 8pm till 7am, everyone had a good time the games were;

UT2004 -

So much fun we had some bots in the game on a team death match and I made all the bots follow me so it was like,
There he is shoot....the the other 10 bots came round and shot them 2 bits :D Also had onslaught great fun

Red alert 2-
This was kinda spoiled, we had one player who had played nothing but the game and kinda ruined it for all but was not bad.

Worms armageddon-
This was a great fun game, we had alot of fun shooting each other using the sheep, cows holy hand grenades, ofcourse most of us died by killing ourselfs :eek:

Now on to my next one so far we got the following as we don't wanna play any of the last games again

Medal of honor Allied assult, should be quite alot of fun

Carmageddon - racing game with alot of destruction

Got my own server, hub, network set up so we can play any game really :cool:

But I'm looking for a third game, I had a idea of one but forgot it :(
Any ideas?

Hawk

Well we already have a first person shooter would another one be just as good?

It is a differnt style. They would flow on quite well from each other.

BF2 is good, but unless you have about 32 players (or more) it may not be very good.

nah around 8-10 players,

I've heard nothing but gd for counter strike..worth a thought any more ideas?

DOOOOD You NEED to play Flatout. Get 8 guys and play destruction durby and just smash away. Seriously that game is so awesome at LAN parties and its real cheap for somebody to buy and then hash to everybody else. Also
BF2
Toca3
FEAR
UT04
BFME
Quake3 Freezetag

If you go the Toca route, go for GTR. Could be interesting seeing noobs try and drive the most realistic sim though. :p

wasn't carmageddon released in 1997?

id say so with:

Flatout

COD1 or 2(one if your on a budget or already have one and not 2), MOH: allied assault, or DOD:source all great ww2 games

TOCA 3 is a relaly good game although the first 2 sucked, or maybe go with an old NFS game like hot pursuit 2, the new one's kinda suck. i hope they bring back the old NFS.

you could also throw in splinter cell: chaos theory, the mulltiplayer kicks ***, but some people might have some trouble with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom