Another image for your eyes

Brookfield said:
Wow, I guess that this is near you, my friends in western Canada have moved, because many times, the electrical storms caused extensive forest fires, & several times they came close to having to move out, they lived in BC, south of Vancouver, whereabouts are you?
There are frequent forest fires in British Columbia... its also in the pacific ring of fire. I also have family there... just moved from newfoundland where I live to BC, better employment...

Brookfield said:
Wow, I guess that this is near you, my friends in western Canada have moved, because many times, the electrical storms caused extensive forest fires, & several times they came close to having to move out, they lived in BC, south of Vancouver, whereabouts are you?

At the oother end :p In Quebec province to be a little more specific, Butm as soon as money grants me, I am moving straight to BC, inlands.

Jordan Pardy said:
Quebec isn't "at the other end" lol... It's eastern / central... Newfoundland & Labrador is "the other end"...
Are you disagreeing with him, he lives there for god's sake!!, or is it the terminnology that he uses, upset you?, what is it with you??
shock.gif

Brookfield said:
Are you disagreeing with him, he lives there for god's sake!!, or is it the terminnology that he uses, upset you?, what is it with you??
shock.gif
I was just joking around, but seriously NL is the most eastern province... and I live in NL, so technically I know too....but its not a big deal, I'm not really 'disagreeing' with him... :(

Edit:
Sorry for the french map, but I just wanted to make a little point here, a technical one...

canadamap9xb.gif

Back
Top Bottom