Another great idea i think!!

amp27

Daemon Poster
do any of you really even use that fuction on your mouse when you push the wheel down??? then you can scroll. useless you use it to read that quick i dont have any reason for it....... so i was playing around with my new logitech keyboard and mouse and you can totally reassign the buttons. i assigned the wheel push as Ctrl+R. aka refresh. i love it. i can refresh like nonother. you could even make it do anything you can use commands to do.

how would you rate my idea??? 1-10

wheel is quicker for me. and i dont think the logitech software would understand F5. becuase each one of my f keys have 2 fuctions. thats why ctrl+r works the best. pwed

I guess that is pretty cool. Although you can get some mouse...err..mice that have refresh/back/forward all kinds of cool buttons.

yea but mine dont got that. just the standard 4. just another ides for the push wheel. and my finger is always on it to.

another good one would be the undo command. but that is always so close to my left hand.

yea but mine dont got that. just the standard 4. just another ides for the push wheel. and my finger is always on it to.

another good one would be the undo command. but that is always so close to my left hand.

The only thing that I found really annoying about some with the back command. Is when you accidentally hit it :mad:

Yeah not exactly ground breaking stuff. Works for you though so thats the main thing.

Back
Top Bottom