Anna Nicole Smith.

Status
Not open for further replies.
GlasseyeUK said:
I would hazard a guess that she didn't mean it as in a sin, your going to hell because you die young but rather a sin as in damn its bad that someone died young....

But I could be wrong...

Yea thats what I meant, I know alot of people dont like her, and she did do some lets say, STRANGE things. But its still awfull. :( I guess im soft with them kind of things! :(

What about the other estimated 35,000 people that died that day? Doesn't the media care for anyone else? I know alot of good people that has died recently and they didn't get any of the ceremonies that a rich slut got. I don't hate her, but I do hate the goddamn media for acting like it is a big deal that an actor died. She didn't even do any good in the world and she gets more praise than god does on weekdays. America sux.

troy272 said:
and we'll hear about this in the media for the next 3 weeks :eek: This is why I don't watch TV news, all weekend it's been mostly about anna nicole smith and quite frankly I think it's annoying and as usual by the media it's overhyped.
It was horrible out here on Saturday, and internet access and phone was cut off because of that, :rolleyes: so I spent the whole afternoon watching TV... and nothing was on, so I watched CNN. And your right, every 5 minutes they went back to repeating the same story on Anna Nicole Smith, then off to some other story, then back to that, calling it "Breaking News".

hippie420 said:
What about the other estimated 35,000 people that died that day? Doesn't the media care for anyone else? I know alot of good people that has died recently and they didn't get any of the ceremonies that a rich slut got. I don't hate her, but I do hate the goddamn media for acting like it is a big deal that an actor died. She didn't even do any good in the world and she gets more praise than god does on weekdays. America sux.
Yeah, they spend so much time on talking about her, without showing any consideration for anyone else that dies.

I think she has a plot reserved for her right next to Marlyn Monroe's grave or something too. Anna Nicole Smith says that she was her idol and sure enough, died the same way too (rumor has it--I haven't found out exactly how she died).

Yeah, I think so. Anna Nicole Smith's death appear to be very similar to Monroe's death too. Both had OD on pills. Both are blonde, famous, sex symbols. Whew, I'll be she's just trying to copy Marilyn Monroe. If that's the case (we'll never know now), she is such a loser. I've never like her that much anyways.

Re: Anna Nicole Smith

Yeah, I think so. Anna Nicole Smith's death appear to be very similar to Monroe's death too. Both had OD on pills. Both are blonde, famous, sex symbols. Whew, I'll be she's just trying to copy Marilyn Monroe. If that's the case (we'll never know now), she is such a loser. I've never like her that much anyways.

OMG, forum error. I got this message saying "cannot post within 30 seconds or something". But apparently, it posted anyways lol..

At least Marilyn Monroe was a prettier sex symbol that deserves recognition. Anna Nicole Smith only got lucky because of Trimspa, which would be the ultimate irony if thats what killed her. :p

Nik00117 said:
YES one less moron using my oxygen.

Should be a time to be happy.

Then you should die for saying that, because that is incredibly idiotic. Since when was it YOUR oxygen anyways? Last time I checked it was every living and breathing organism's oxygen, not yours.

How is the death of anyone a happy time? I'll tell you what, let me know when one of your close friends or close family members die. The instant they do I'll run on down to Party City grab some party poppers, get some beer, and celebrate. Joyous time when relatives of idiots die too. :D

Jenox said:
Then you should die for saying that, because that is incredibly idiotic. Since when was it YOUR oxygen anyways? Last time I checked it was every living and breathing organism's oxygen, not yours.

How is the death of anyone a happy time? I'll tell you what, let me know when one of your close friends or close family members die. The instant they do I'll run on down to Party City grab some party poppers, get some beer, and celebrate. Joyous time when relatives of idiots die too. :D
I tend to agree with you, wrong thing to say, Nik.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom