Anime...yeah.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you a lot Harper and Rich Franklin. Honestly I don't know if my hard drive is going to be able to handle all of this, considering I am putting this all on just 80GB. At least I won't be bored for a while now.

If anyone has anymore suggestions go ahead.

truebe

considering I am putting this all on just 80GB. At least I won't be bored for a while now.
Yeaaaaaaaaah, that's why I got a 200gb........then a 250gb :p

I only have a 80gb...but my bro has a 80gb and 2x160gb.... :)

Full Metal Panic is a must. Great series...by far one of the best series ever.

Nubius said:
Yeaaaaaaaaah, that's why I got a 200gb........then a 250gb :p

Yeah, I'm actually planning on getting 500GB. I hope that should do the trick, out of curiosity how many gigs do you have on your hard drive nubius?

Oh and Yes Firefox FMP is being downloaded as I type this.

Anime is the cause of my buying myself a torrent box based around an Epia SP13000. The most expensive bit was the Laptop harddrive I needed. 120Gb ones ain't cheap. But since its for my anime its fo a good cause.

Yay anime, etc etc.

Have you seen Ninja Scroll? Quite popularist but also includes very good sword fights.

Oh and two questions;

One, has Naruto got past all the filler yet or is it still going? I stopped downloading it when the filler got too sickening and the animation quality collapsed, but may consider restarting again when the filler ends.

Two, in Bleach, is it ever going to go back to how it used to be and stop piddling around with the bounto and the talking stuffed toys?

truebe said:
Thank you a lot Harper and Rich Franklin. Honestly I don't know if my hard drive is going to be able to handle all of this, considering I am putting this all on just 80GB. At least I won't be bored for a while now.

If anyone has anymore suggestions go ahead.

truebe
My torrent box only has a 80 Gb. However my main rig on a 300 Gb sorting ground. And I do regularely burn things off to DVD.

One, has Naruto got past all the filler yet or is it still going? I stopped downloading it when the filler got too sickening and the animation quality collapsed, but may consider restarting again when the filler ends.
It's still going, but there's much speculation about how they're gonna reintroduce canon and when. Some are saying kakashi gaiden will start 197-198ish and part 2 will start at 200, while others are waiting until 208 when the new season starts which makes more sense

Naruto seems like a lost cause though, I've lost track of how long these have been going on for but they left off around chapter 230ish and now they are at chapter 320ish, where one episode takes 2-3 chapters. So either way if they were to take canon material back we'd run into fillers again at some point, and the way things are looking it looks like naruto will end up having more filler than canon. If this continues I'll just have to read the manga as I can't wait much long

Two, in Bleach, is it ever going to go back to how it used to be and stop piddling around with the bounto and the talking stuffed toys?
This filler on the other hand is amazing, no episodic BS, it's just one long arc with real character development and something that realistically fits in with the rest of the story. It's hard to believe this comes from the same studio that produces the naruto fillers

DO NOT READ BELOW IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO BE SPOILED

They have to be taking at least some aspects from the manga as well. Ishida is getting his powers back, hollow ichigo comes back and makes ichigo look like an idiot once again, and NOW we have this huge twist where they're going back to soul society to seek revenge seeing as soul society seems to have created the bounto so we're gonna have some more spotlight on some of the other characters. Definetely canon stuff

jono199 said:
Anime is the cause of my buying myself a torrent box based around an Epia SP13000. The most expensive bit was the Laptop harddrive I needed. 120Gb ones ain't cheap. But since its for my anime its fo a good cause.

Yay anime, etc etc.

Have you seen Ninja Scroll? Quite popularist but also includes very good sword fights.

Oh and two questions;

No I havent seen Ninja Scroll, but I'll be sure to download once I finish watching Hunter X hunter.

Naruto has been pretty terrible lately, I've almost gave up watching it.

Bleach on the other hand isn't bad, It's not as good as when they went to soul society but its no where near as bad as Naruto right now. The last episode was very good in my opinion.

No I havent seen Ninja Scroll, but I'll be sure to download once I finish watching Hunter X hunter.
Ninja scroll movie = awesome.....I hear the TV series is lacking although I haven't watched it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom