Anime Thread

That's what turns most people off the series before watching any further, and it did the same thing to me. I decided to watch the rest later and I'm glad I did.

Anyone into the .hack series? My friend suggested it to me and its preatty good. The only exception is its almost impossible to watch it in chronological order for the whole series spans 5 games, 6 books and about three 26 episode long anime series.

But if you wish to watch just the anime, its goes in the order of:
.Hack//Sign
.Hack//Legends of the Twilight
.Hack//Roots

The story is what I really like; which is taken place in a virtual game world called "The World". Some players suddenly go into comas while playing the game. These people are now part of this game world, and the whole series try's to explain these happenings. Its like something like that is going to happen in the near future. :p

Anyway, I think it was good.

I've seen a few episodes of it but never had a clue on what was happening.

I just picked up Soultaker: The Monster Within this past Sat., haven't watched it yet though.

I'm going to get Soul Hunter. I finally found it! It was one of my favorite childhood (although I'm only 16, I mean back when I was 8-9) anime.

edit: That is, after I finish School Rumble Nigakki and Sangakki if they do get the 3rd season out there in time.

Back
Top Bottom