Animal Crossing...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ecniv

<a href="http://www.tech-forums.net/pc/f109/foldin
Ok, I know this is gonna sound goofy, but have any of you played this game?

It may be a bit cutsie, but how addicting! I find myself coming back to play it every day, not for very long, but still.

I actually find myself wishing I had some friends around here who played so I could travel to other towns and stuff.

Ok, let the flames begin....

:rolleyes:

I've tried it. It was an addictive game that offers a lot of customization. Its nice that you can play old Nintendo games and put them on the GBA too, but... after a week or two it got boring and I left it for the more impressive Kingdom Hearts and Metroid Fusion.

Metroid Fusion is the shiznit, I beat it and im now working on getting 100% in hard mode.

Yeah, Animal Crossing was an awesome game. But after playing it for a few months it got boring. Its still fun when I play it every once in a while. I used to play it everyday, since there's always something new. I actually have a site dedicated on it. I used it to trade items with other people.

There's not really a point to Animal Crossing, after you pay off your debt all you can really do is stupid things that don't really impact the game. If you make an animal mad wait a minute and they're ok with you again, Heh. Animal Crossing was ok for a week, until I payed off all my debt and got sick of digging fossels.

I thougth this game looked so badass. But im not gonna buy a gamecube just to play this. Another series of games that this looked similar too is Harvest Moon. I have Harvest Moon 64 and I love it.

There's not really a point to Animal Crossing, after you pay off your debt all you can really do is stupid things that don't really impact the game. If you make an animal mad wait a minute and they're ok with you again, Heh. Animal Crossing was ok for a week, until I payed off all my debt and got sick of digging fossels.

I pretty much agree with you here... It got REALLY boring after there was nothing to "do", like pay off the debt and what not. Follow that with you can only carry 99,999 bells at a time, and my town has huge money sacks all over the place. Only time mine gets used is when a friend of mine brings her boys over and they play it.

i liked fishing. it was really addicting trying to catch them all. I think im missing like 4-5 fishes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom