Angry Dick

Status
Not open for further replies.

sl8er

Baseband Member
I conducted business with this guy online and he sent me some goods in a trade-I stated that I would send out my goods once I receive his in the post.

The day came and I opened the parcel to see that the goods were damaged and had had parts replaced(he said they were as advertised by the vendor). Knowing that the goods were altered and damaged I sent them back.

Now he is really angry and calling me dishonest and my name and address is getting splashed about sites. I gave out my details in a PM and now they are out in the open. Is there anyway of getting him to stop? This must be a breach of the Data Protection Act or something.

Please help
sl8er

(The details are being spread on forums-two that I know of. One is free and the other is owned and paided for-I'm also under 16).

P.S
I don't have his home address but could probably supply e-mail addresses if that would help.

If it's on online company, sue his company. I would get a lawyer and sue the crap out of him. Unfortunately, your under age so that's a problem.

It's not in this forum either-I came here because you would know more about online ettiquite than me when it comes to personal details being released.

Well...

You need to get your folks in the picture since it's their address you gave out. Let them know what happened and let them handle it. You're a minor and there is really nothing you can do. Let them handle it. Next time if there is one a UPS Store would be a better address to give out. That's what I do.

Aye-get it delivered to the post office or that. Thanks-if that's all I can do then consider this topic closed. Cheers guys!

Trust me-this guy is a cock-I explained why I sent them back-he just went into a rage. I'm not too into playing with viruses anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom