Anger Problems? NEVER!

MikeReiner

Golden Master
I was in the process of getting a new(er) system from a friend of mine, but something went awry and needless to say I wont be getting that system now..

I have spent 90% of my computing time on a 300mhz slot1 based system, that is utterly useless to even the most mild of gamers.

After hearing the news that I cannot get my hands on this new(er) pc, I sorta lost it. Now that torchure device (aka shitty 300mhz) is sitting in my garage, destroyed. If I had some gas and matches, it would be on fire right now.

It sorta goes like this:

Imagine someone doing something that really bothers you, but you force your self to deal with it. It happens over, and over, and over again. After about the 20 billionth time, you lose it, and scream in the face of the individual that was annoying the hell out of you. wait a minute, what just happened here?

Mr.Calm and tolerant just became Mr. Hyde... Acting in a violent manner that you normally would never even consider...

People have tried to tell me over and over again that having that useless POS is better than having nothing, well, hate to say it but... I disagree. I'm actually in a better mood now that I have destroyed that useless ***KING piece of shit.

Does that mean I wont be on here or the internet anymore? Not likely. maybe not as often, but thats it.

I've been told that I should get a job or something so I can get money together to buy myself a computer worthy of my time and energy, but being a 16 year old high school student with no money and no ability to get a job has put a damper on that..

What is a gamer such as myself supposed to do?..

Anger Problems?

Only when my cousins internet connection (which is the same as mine!) is 1.8 mb per second and mine runs at ******* 378 kb a second!!!!!

thats when i get really...really....ticked

well get a job. So what if u are 16 and a high school student? I worked when I was 16 and went to school at the same time. Or then u could just borrow some money from someone.

And yes, sometimes while gaming I do have anger problems :D I know, it's crazy to get angry just because of a game, but sometimes I do. Other than that, no anger problems.

MikeReiner said:
no ability to get a job

I would borrow money from someone... but the fact i'd be spending a good year or two paying them back is just not gonna work.

I can't get a job because of school, I don't have the time. not to mention my parents wont let me...

I didnt finish readin it all. But I do have a pc for sale, if you would like..

Intel pent 4, 1.6ghz.
40gb hard dirve
256mb sdram
Like, 16mb Ati rage pro, intigrated graphics card.

If your interested at all.
And yes, it is a dell.

Well now you're out a computer. You might have started an online business with that old machine. UM BTW how are you on now?

And Arrizx leave a message for me at my place about how much you want for that system. I may have a home for it.

I wish I had Cable...DSL sucks. I get about 100-150kbps, while Ownage and his Comcast Cable gets about 3-4Mbps. :mad:

I'm on my dad's workstation. The kind of pc that doesn't make the websites load slower because of the cpu.. You shoulda seen that old pc try this place.. those annoying flash ads on the top of this site would always shoot the CPU usage to 100%, causing the site to take 10-15 seconds longer to change pages.

setishock said:
And Arrizx leave a message for me at my place about how much you want for that system. I may have a home for it.

Sorry.. I forgot my password a few days ago. And got locked out, and from it. Got it seny to me, to change, and from there.. I was still locked out. So i saved it for a later time. And I never got around to it.

Back
Top Bottom