Android Video Player

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just thought I'd let everyone know about the app I've found today, Diceplayer for Android. It's the best featured video player I've found thus far and handles every 1080p video I've tested with on my Tegra 2 based Asus Transformer tablet. It's a paid app but there is a 3 day trial so you can see if it suits your needs first. I thought it was worth posting this up as it took me forever to stumble across this.

Perfect timing, now I can use my tablet to test some content on the TV I'm looking at buying :p

I just shake my head at this. I had to look and look and look for a player on my Xoom that could handle 1080P and nothing. nadda. zilch.
Mind you, why in the &$*#&@( should I have to search for an app, and pay money to boot just to get 1080P to play on my tablet?
PlayBook = native. PlayBook Browser = native. Yet it get's shat on and simple features like this on Android are over looked.
Glad to hear you can get on do doin' stuff though XD always hate it when something I want to do is blocked because I don't have the feature or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom