android app

Which app? The TF app from the Play Store?

You can post attachments from your phone... i.e. pictures. So that means the app needs access to your camera and/or gallery, depending on if you decide to upload an existing picture, or capture a new picture from your camera.

The TF app requires less permissions than Tapatalk... do not sure why you're saying it requires so many.

uploadfromtaptalk1398831684422.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1398831703463.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

I explained why it requires camera access in my first post.

Which app? The TF app from the Play Store?

You can post attachments from your phone... i.e. pictures. So that means the app needs access to your camera and/or gallery, depending on if you decide to upload an existing picture, or capture a new picture from your camera.

In the permissions description:
"Allows the app to take pictures and videos with the camera. This permission allows the app to use the camera at any time without your confirmation."

The only time it's actually used is when you initiate the Add Attachment option and choose your camera - it requires the Camera permission to activate the hook to open the camera app.

If you want to restrict specific permissions from apps, then root your device, installed the XPosed Framework, and install the App Settings module. Then you can restrict specific permissions on a per-app basis.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom