Andrew Garfield to play Spider-Man in Spiderman (July 3, 2012)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harper

"I FEEL SO GOOD I FEEL SO NUMB, YEAH!!!"
All-new Spidey flick slated for a July 3, 2012 release! | Marvel.com News | Marvel.com

Andrew Garfield Cast As The New Spider-Man

After a comprehensive worldwide casting search, Andrew Garfield has been chosen to portray Peter Parker when Spider-Man swings back onto the screen in 3D on July 3, 2012. The new film will begin production in early December directed by Marc Webb from a screenplay by James Vanderbilt. Laura Ziskin and Avi Arad will produce the film from Columbia Pictures and Marvel Studios.

Andrew can't be as bad as Tobey. And I am hoping they get some one else for Mary Jane. About the only person I hope they still keep is J.K. Simmons for the Daily Bugle Cheif Editor J.J.J. However I have been reading on IMDB that this movie might be a reboot instead as Sony did cancel the 4th Spider-man movie with Sam Rami directing. With the first film still being rather fresh in my mind, I really do not want to see another retelling about Peter Parker going to a school excursion and getting bitten by a Radioactive / Genetically Engineered Spider again.

Can not say that I am overly excited about the movie being in 3D. Currently, with the exception of Avatar, all the other 3D films have been Meh.

I guess the big question is who will be the villain in the forth film

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom