An Idea

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrAzY_GaMeR_07

Daemon Poster
Make a thread like this:
http://forums.bit-tech.net/showthread.php?t=104808

By popular demand, but READ THE RULES BEFORE POSTING

* One 'taster' picture only per case, please resize to 500px max wide before posting. Make it a quality one. Add a few brief details.
* Post should then give link(s) to further pictures (of any size) & more details, maybe a finished Project Log or hosted elsewhere,
* Must be your own work, and at a 'completed (for now )' stage, not 'under construction'. It's a pimping thread after all.
* NO feedback posts. This is a gallery index, the concentrated artistry of the Bit Community, not a chat show. You can use the Gallery Feedback sticky thread for comments.
* Any posts not complying, containing dead images, or judged to be below our quality standards will be deleted without warning,
* Complaining is futile; we are the Borg. We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. You will be assimilated. If you attempt to intervene, we will destroy you.

So basicly the mod section here isnt really a mod section anymore.
We need 2 sticky'd topics
One a gallery like the link above, than one for coments.

A topic for worklogs would be nice too

Hmmm... good thought.

but you must now be banned for being unfaithful to TF.

Kidding.

I think I'll let some of the others in the Mod team sound off on it first.

Well, sorta. I wear Superman boxers instead of the T-shirt.

For some reason, they didn't want to feature me in the new movie. Go figure...

I like the idea, but am not the only one involved in the Hardware area. PM the active mods there and have them come and check over the idea.

I started a Case Gallery thread and stickyed it in the Mod forum.

Check it out and see if that's what you were talking about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom