An Idea for a PS2 mod

Status
Not open for further replies.
Should've used red spray paint with a stencil and then really globbed it on to make it look thick like blood.
Cause what you did there: Looks like pink paint splatters. :p

LOL!

Freind: Dude what the **** did you do to this thing?:amazed:

John: I painted it too look like blood and such:)

Freind: Looks like spilled nail polish evrey where:eek:

John:...........>.<

Freind: Dosent the smell of nail polish bother you though? I know it would to me....

John: Dude its not nail polish....

Freind: Its looks like it.......

Meh....I think you could have done better if you took your time and didnt jump to it....but hey if you like it whatever...

:cool:

actually it was nail polis, but no it doesnt smell. and what would i have waited for? for this thread to get to page 5? maybe that woulda helped. anywayz, it looks good to me, maybe cause its my first mod-ish, so yeah.

Well no I ment waited as in maybe practice or somthing, or maybe find some techniques or somthing I dont know...:D

Il give you props for the thumb thing I guess that looks pretty cool :D

yeah, the first time around it was weak, so i had to reapply another layer on my thumb.

Yea that nail polish doesn't look like blood. Maybe if you got some of that fake blood stuff. That nailpolish isn't the right shade of red.

yeh, i no, its a bit glossy, oh well. its all good. im probably gonna re paint it metal blue, later on.

Haha, dude i can't believe you just did that to a ps2 so willingly, you can buy pretty sweet skins on ebay for a ps2, cheap aswell, the camoflauge ones look pretty sweet.

yeah, all right, thanx, will keep that in mind the next time i make a thread and i get no help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom