An Idea for a PS2 mod

Status
Not open for further replies.

john3

Banned
k after looking at some good mods, i wanna start out small before rolling with the big dawgs. my idea is to make my ps2 look all bloody. i got the idea from a guy that put a mature rating sticker on his memory card and put blood on it. so thats what i wanna do, except if i cant find a mature sticker, the blood would have to do (nail polish im guessing).

what i need is some kind of good stencil for it, something that would look on it. any ideas?

Make a mature sticker dude.
ESRB_M.png

This could be remade in Photoshop at a higher resolution and size, then you could print it out on a glossy sticker paper "Staples". They cut it to size.

That's what i'd do anyway.

good, idea, im gonna go with my cousin 2day probably.

now what about a stencil for the blood?

BTW this sticky paper u speak of, what type of printer is needed for it? and is it like acetane paper, like that type of texture? and can u give me a link to it on staples, cause i dunno wat its called.

take it to staples and have it done, they can resize it and print it out on sticky paper

cant i print it out myself? and what about a blood spatter stencil? can some1 help me with that

i have some myself, i just have to print it out now. i guess i can find a good one then.

ok, this is my amazing artist skills at work, lol. i have NO imagination, maybe u guys can help me with this. this is what i got so far

Untitled-1.jpg

i tried to different ways, and they both suck. not sure how im gonna manage that smear in the bottom right, but the hand il ljust put paint on my hand and put my hand print on it, maybe.

I NO THIS IS AWFUL, plz help me out here.

i want more of little blood spatters scattered, rather than a big blotch, but i couldnt find any.

k guys, well since u guys were no help (except for havoc), i just decided to wing it, and i gotta admit it turned out pretty good. here are the pics

here is the front part of it, this was the first part i did, so no wonder it looks the worst
P1000336.jpg

here is the top, or side, however u put it up.
P1000337.jpg

and here is a close up of the logo with my thumb print
P1000338.jpg

tell me what u think. and comment

P.S. i think i screwed up cause it looks more like paint than blood.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom