America's Sweetheart...

Status
Not open for further replies.
he definatly isnt a pedohphile. i did my grade 8 public speach on him and am very informed on the topic of his trials. he was inocent, all the jurros where rape victims and could tell the children where not raped. the family was in debt from other lost law suits. they had sick kids they where desperatly tryign to take care of by suing large corporations or celebreties liek this, the mother of the so called "victims" failed her lie detector test and her stories where rarely consistent, he's just a weirdo who happens to be kind and sympathetic, and because of his weirdness people tried to take advantage of him. alltho he is very very creepy looking.

hey I like(d) the guy...but I question it...even if I didn't believe all those people

because it's like the "in this day and age" type thing....

why set yourself up for it? Only take care of your blood or by marriage kids...reduce the probability ;)

How did they find 12 rape victims to be on the jury? I'm pretty sure that would negate a "jury of your peers" at which point if he had a competent lawyer he wouldnt have paid anything. Either way, he's still creepy.

I don't think he did anything pedophilic with those kids but what he was doing (slumber parties, pajama parties, **** like that) is/was wildly inappropriate for a man in his late 40's to be doing with children. It was only a matter of time until some nutjobs decided to exploit the weird situation and try to milk it for some cash.

the guy is mentalyu disabled i have to say, he never had a chiled hood, because he was exploited by his father, i know its to late for it but its whats happend to him he thinks hes a kid now, and the jurrers where either rape victims or had some sort of experience with pedohfelia.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom