America's army questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

shivy

Baseband Member
Is this game like people versus comp or people vs. people?

Does it go by servers like counter-strike?

Is bootcamp hard?

Which version do I download and where is a good site to download?

do you know any servers that allow pausing and can let you come back to finish downloading later, because my laptop overheats when its on for awhile.

K I got the game and completed normal training but have a problem,I only have 9 honor I lost 1 point.How do I regain it,I went to the training servers but do I have to kill to gain honor back.

AA RULE #2: dont shoot unless u got a positive ID. its better to get shot because u werent sure, than to kill a teammate.

im assuming thats how u lost that honor point. to get honor the just keep playing. the easiest way is to win a round, u get 50 [even if u died] so go on the winning team. killing only gets u 10 pts and the kill score is calculated KILLS - DEATHS [u lose 10 pts for a death]. so ur best off trying to win the round.

just stick at it, its frustrating but when u get good its rewarding.

and of course AA RULE#1 is to use the word 'hooah' as often as possible :p

are there servers that allow people with 9 honor to enter because i have mostly seen them require 10.Also how do you lower the video quality so it runs better?

Talk about people vs. comp in America Army.
You can try to shoot at the officers, and you'll hear his orders to restart your level.
Even when you move out of the small square he told you to stay in, you restart your level.

and by the way, it's called Tutorial.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom