America's Army™ 2.4 - Like it¿¿¿

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like it, but i dont swear by it like Dale. Im in an AAO clan, and i enjoy playing the game. Makes a nice change from CS: Source when i get bored with that

Dale lives and breathes by this game, and doesn't see why anybody else would not.
yeah but we all know that kid has issues and is just a little crybaby towards anyone who doesn't agree that ATI, Intel, and Americas Army owns this earth...

but yeah, Chris summed it up nicely, I think the game sucks hard.....they are brainwashing you....next thing you know you're gonna wake up in Iraq! :p

lol, im not worried about that. i wouldnt pass the physical. i cant hear too well (disability). Anyway, i can enjoy the game without being a fanatic

America's Army is an aquired taste. you either like it or you don't, you can't grow towards the game. I like it because the game almost forces the player to work with his team. if the players don't, then they will lose the round, simple as that. When ever I have played CS/CSS, I have NEVER seen anyone work as a team, its all Rambo run-and-gun. America's Army also doesn't have cheaters like CS. if you want to cheat, you have to go on a cheat server or else none of your cheats will work, which brings to my only complaint about AA: PunkBuster. PunkBuster is almost as bad as Steam, it updates nearly every time I log on, and it oftem makes AA unplayable because when it uploads PB screenshots to the punkbuster server, it chewes up bandwidth like you wouldn't believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom