AmericanSensei... Tips?

Well, everything has been covered by everyone I think. So all I can say is goodluck.

I'm sure you'll do well though.

pcfan734 said:
arrizx...im a goju ryu guy, perhaps youve heard of it? looking at your style it seems we are very similar! with the exception goju seems to have been around alot longer

seems we have alot of the same kata? taikyoko, sanchin (of course)

anyway, if your ever up for a fun chat feel free to PM me :)

I started Goju not long ago... And did a bit of Muay Thai before that... Not that great at either yet though. Guess i'll get there one day.

if you've gotten this far, you are already prepared for it. don't stress yourself out too much over it. just try and relax, and enjoy it....just think of it as another training session. keep your breathing in check, and you'll do fine. good luck!

ttake some roids you should be cool, although you might walk in there sounding like Mr. T, (just kidding)

train not to hard to the point you where yourself out.

drink some protien shakes during the week stop drinking them 2 days at leats before the test.

btw if you use american sensi's method of picturing a pair of titties don't have a big grin on your face.

Hackslayer said:
ttake some roids you should be cool, although you might walk in there sounding like Mr. T, (just kidding)

train not to hard to the point you where yourself out.

drink some protien shakes during the week stop drinking them 2 days at leats before the test.

btw if you use american sensi's method of picturing a pair of titties don't have a big grin on your face.

I pity the fool who doesnt pass me.

Thanks everyone, glad to know you all have faith!

thebigdintx said:
if you've gotten this far, you are already prepared for it. don't stress yourself out too much over it. just try and relax, and enjoy it....just think of it as another training session. keep your breathing in check, and you'll do fine. good luck!

Thats actually some great advice there. Another... [hard] training session where we do everything at once in front of 8 black belts.. Haha (and the leader of our style just to let you know, lol)

Yeah, that makes me a bit more at ease. But still, lol :eek:

My sensei told me hes glad to see that im nervious as it shows that im not cocky. And he thinks I can do it.

So maybe its just natural to be like this..

Back
Top Bottom