American Keys

dickibobboy

In Runtime
HI. my friend upgraded my computer a while ago now and i hav a problem, my key board is different to how it used to be the @ symbol is at number 2 and i cannot get a english pound sign it is no where on my key board i have pressed every key on it. Is there a way that i can change it back to english way. TA!!

I also wanted to know if there is a way of having 2 msn messenger on my computer so i can have on 2 different screen names at the same time (i do not want to use web messenger) thankx !!

That'd mean you'd have to run two MSNs at once. And you can't do that cause running 2 EXTACT SAME programs at once creates errors, and windows doesn' allow it. Even running a different IM service can cofnuse your computer. So you can only have 1 MSN up at a time.

i Konw that i want to know if i can change the keys back to the english version the americans use the @ sign at number 2 (shift+2) but on out english keyboards it is two keys next to L i want to be able to have it there. i also cannot get the english pound sign because they dont use it in america.

Roadmap...

Control panel
Date,Time,Lanuage,And regional options
Regional and language optinons

Now you should see the current country the system is set up for. Click on customize and select english(United Kingdom).

Click apply and ok and reboot.
That should do ya...

ok...

Click the language tab and see if it says US in the box in the middle. If it does then click add and add the UK setting then remove the US setting.

Back
Top Bottom