American Dream

my goals are to graduate college and get a degree in business management and minor in agriculture then go to culinary school and open a restaurant near my family's farm. i will continue to work on computers but mostly as a side thing for friends and family

define success?

some people define success in terms of earning as much in thousands of pounds as your age.

i.e a person of 25 (like me) earning more than £25,000 is successful in their chosen field. (UK sterling, obviously the analogy is different when it comes to American because the dollar is worth less).

things I want to be...? what is my dream...? I don't know so I'll add some generalised goals...

To be good at my job
To not be content to be good at my job but also to progress in my job
To earn enough money to be comfortable
To be a good roll model
To be a good father

i also might join Rubberchicken on his crusade.

(just as a note, I already went to college and did OK on my A-Levels, and I already went to university and done good there too), already got a good job. those would have been my goals had I not already achieved them).

actually, one more goal.
I would like to practice and play guitar better, and perform so that I am known in my local area. (I have no ambitions of being famous for that though).

hmm well im just starting my A levels in college so my first goal is to do well in them , i got 3A's at as and so i hope to carry that on and hopefully get 3A's at a level
then i want to go to uni and study either straight Law or law with business ,accounting ,finance something like that . than i hope to get a good training contract with a decent city law firm who will pay for me to do my LPC and after that i will go and work for 2 years at this firm as a trainee solicitor . hopefully after the 2 years they will be able to offer me a job at thier firm and i will then be a qualified solicitor
hopefully in about 15 years i would love to be a partner is a big city law firm that is my goal as far as my career is concerned

as for other things well i hope to get married settle down and raise a familly as well dunno where that comes with my career plans however

A: Move to Toronto (This happens after school + military service)
B: Stick with the Army for the next 3 years at least (1/12th of the way there!)
C: Graduate college for network engineering & security analyst, possibly go to university after (Just started school)
D: Find Mr. Right (And I got a date tomorrow, and I think it shall go well)

American Dream? Why does everything refer to America, oh well...
A: Play for the Greek national soccer team
B: Make a large multi billion dollar computer corporation
C: go clubbing/become a dj like tiesto
D: i turn into a creature with demonic/angel wings and i have super powers (hell yeah, bow down to me puny humans!)

my dream..

complete my apprenticeship, complete my HNC/HND, get 2 - 3 more years experience, then emigrate to Canada somewhere in Ontario.. hopefully around Algonquin, such a beautiful country and so much better than the UK.. if i can job out there i would emigrate..

Back
Top Bottom