American Car

Status
Not open for further replies.
Simon said:
ST5077~Shelby-Mustang-GT500-Posters.jpg

:wooha: Thats sexy.

I actually toured the Unique Performance production plant in Dallas, TX last year.
I even met Doug and Chip Foose.

We were there with the club I'm in and they had a Black SuperSnake that our club leader got pictures with. Pretty awesome car. 700+hp on the bottle :D

I'm telling ya, catch the Barrett-Jackson auction. It's on Speed Channel the rest of the week thru Sunday night. Comes on about 7PM till midnight.

I kinda like the challengers of the early 70's, not too fond of yellow though.

Trifid said:
Not many American cars do anything for me

And theres the first one, but theres gonna be another one that has to state 'american cars suck'. Then 10 people are going to argue, then the thread will get shut down. I do get a laugh from all of it though.

buick riviera, otherwise known as the riversaurus, some had 455's in them, set the cruise control at 90mph and watch the gas gauge go down

there's a guy downtown that drives one to work, license plate says "boat tail"

Shumway said:
I could die a happy man if i got one of these :D

69chargera-thumb.jpg

002-thumb.jpg

I had one similar to it, expensive to feed these days and almost any decent sports car will kick its azz

I went thru a streak where I had a few old mopar cars:

72 charger
2 fury's one a 1969 police model, other was a 72 2 door
68 barracuda fastback with a 383 and a 4spd
74 dodge dart 2 door with a 440 stuffed in it

by todays standards none were all that great, brakes sucked, handling was good on smooth road, forget it on bumpy roads, and a 14 second 1/4 mile @ 100mph aint nothing special

they were loud, looked cool, cost a bunch to drive, and the police would hassle me without mercy just for being on the street, especially the dart

I know,They are more or less just sunday driver's,But i'll tell you right now,If i had that charger it wouldn't be stock that's for sure,That SOB would be completely tubbed and blown ;)

Snake-Eyes said:
Seeing that car in black reminds me of the Batmobile. :D
Mine is the original "Golden Sage" color... basically its puke green :laughing:

EDIT:
I looked through my photobucket--I knew I had a pic somewhere

avocado.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom