Amd

Status
Not open for further replies.

aajp7

Solid State Member
I went to a seminar for the WINXP and the P4, and they had a demonstration that showed how much faster the P4 was. They didn't show us that the other CPU was twice as slow, so of course the test went as plan. The Athlon is a much better CPU for the money and the speed. It's like comparing Linux to Windows, each one has its own advantages.
With Gates (Bill) you have to make your deal at night, because if they see you making a deal during the day they will cut you off and try and throw you under the bus. I run both Windows and Linux, just because I don't have the time to teach my wife how to run Linux!

I went to a seminar for the WINXP and the P4, and they had a demonstration that showed how much faster the P4 was. They didn't show us that the other CPU was twice as slow, so of course the test went as plan. The Athlon is a much better CPU for the money and the speed. It's like comparing Linux to Windows, each one has its own advantages.
With Gates (Bill) you have to make your deal at night, because if they see you making a deal during the day they will cut you off and try and throw you under the bus. I run both Windows and Linux, just because I don't have the time to teach my wife how to run Linux!

AMD yay.:)
microsoft boo.:(
hehehehehehe
i run xp and i hate it if i cold be bothered to learn linux i would.

AMD yay.:)
microsoft boo.:(
hehehehehehe
i run xp and i hate it if i cold be bothered to learn linux i would.

Eh,

Ive always been with amd

but I also dont use windwos

I hear the p4 runs nice with XP

My AMD TBNird runs fine for me in Gentoo Linux =P

Eh,

Ive always been with amd

but I also dont use windwos

I hear the p4 runs nice with XP

My AMD TBNird runs fine for me in Gentoo Linux =P

Up with AMD
Down with Microsoft
Yay linux

this thread was about an AMD, not dissing one OS or another

--jak

Once linux matures as an operating system and can support the edditing software I run, I will switch to linux. winxp is good, but it has its problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom