AMD vs. Intel

Status
Not open for further replies.

odysseus

In Runtime
Idk guys i used to be an intel supporter but i've been to a LAN house down here in Brazil and they just got some brand new computers except the new ones have intel processors, and all the time i use the intel machines they freeze up like ****... The computers are exactly the same the only thing that differs is an intel processor and i didn't have this problem on the AMD machines, so what gives?

so idk guys............

Really, guys. There's no REAL answer. Both AMD and Intel have their up's and downs. AMD had it's few years, and now I suspect Intel to take the heavyweight championship. And maybe AMD will be king again after that.

So, really. When it comes to blabbing on about AMD vs. Intel, 'cause I've heard it a MILLION times before...

[image removed due to foul language]

Agreed... This Topic is the most FLAMED and discused topic lol...
This is what i say... Intel and AMD make very good Chips... I have owned both... they both gamed very well... i never have a minutes trouble from my P4 now...

BTW i owned a AMD 3000+ and they say its the = to a p4 3ghz there wrong the p4 is faster....BUT the amd could mabe OC better than the P4... its all what u like... they are both very good chips, they r there to do 1 thing... and thats Process

sucks2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom