AMD silently launches Dual-Core Optimiser

Status
Not open for further replies.
well not if you mean that RHT thing, its not that.... but it does do some good for any amd dual core owner....... it might work for an intel dual core owners too, but as i dont have one i can't check it out

-Jo.

well, I installed it, but the thing states that it's primarily for performance in video games. Don't believe there is any optimization just for normal windows environment.

I'm seeing the same thing... About to load up some quake 4 and see if I can tell a difference... (that being the last game I played, so It's fresh in the thick skull)

Well... I'm by no means an expert, but out of all the games I have Quake loads the slowest... And I will admint, It does load slightly faster. But I can't say much about game play yet... (I only played a couple of chapters) and I also see no difference in benches... (3D 06) So who knows...

i dunno, with all this new stuff amd is dishing out, i think they are gonna come out with one big a55 comeback. i no im gonna be flamed by so many people saying, "amd was good in previous gen cpus, its intels time to shine, amd cant always be on top" or "there is nothing lined up for AMD so stop saying that" , but i still believe, dun bother trying to convince me otherwise, ill just wait and see. and i do realize how good conroe is.

john3 said:
and i do realize how good conroe is.

Do you not realize how good conroe is, it's intels time to shine, amd had it's time, and now intel is taking over the crown, and amd has nothing good on it's road map for a LONG time. :) :) :) :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom