amd? intel?

abowlofrice

Daemon Poster
i read a lot of reviews on which brand of processors to choose from. all of them said intel is better at multimedia and amd is better at games.

so heres my question, if intel can be good at multimedia stuff and its 32 bit, then why cant amd athlon 64 be better than intel at it??

the 64bit really doesnt make a difference.........id go with AMD for a desktop and Intell for a laptop

amd runs cooler which is better for games, and intel runs hotter and is better at multi tasking but amd's run slower and work harder, and intel's run faster but dont work as hard. i dont see a performance difference in games, i do it regualr stuff tho and i think that intel is better, that is why i hvae intel.

you're wrong, AMD runs MUCH hotter than intel. and no ur VERY wrong about what you said arrizx. there is a difference between the two. amd results are much better when it comes to dual cores, and even single cores. amd's run at a much hotter temperature than intels as well. i would pinpoint a url but i'm too lazy, benchmark results for everything AMD > INTEL, amd just costs a tad more.

and the 64 bit thing.. it WOULD make a diffence if the games supported it.. on windows and desktop applications.. most programs dont support 64 bit.. thats why there is the WINDOWS XP 64 bit edition.

acekrn said:
you're wrong, AMD runs MUCH hotter than intel. and no ur VERY wrong about what you said arrizx. there is a difference between the two. amd results are much better when it comes to dual cores, and even single cores. amd's run at a much hotter temperature than intels as well. i would pinpoint a url but i'm too lazy, benchmark results for everything AMD > INTEL, amd just costs a tad more.

right thats what i ment :p

well mine doest at least. :p but you have to admit amd's beat intels in nearly every test

Back
Top Bottom