Amd/Intel Cpus

dangerousbeme

In Runtime
I want to get and Amd Cpu 3500+ running at 2.2 Ghz. Does anyone know a ruff translation from this speed into how fast it would be if it were an Intel P4?

You can't really compare since they are very differant chips. For one the 64 is well 64-bit and the Intel is only 32-bit

AMD previously Mentioned. The "equivalent" Intel chip would need to run around 4.0GHz to get the same efficiency (not speed) as the AMD chip. Fo AMD, Intel sucks... Not biased here, I own both BTW, love AMD way more!!! :D :D :D

yeah i cant believe i bought this dimension 3000 like 5 monthes ago was just such a good price ( like 350 with rebates )
specs are
p4 2.8 500 fsb (LOL)
80 gig hd
some shitty mobo/video card
512 pc3200 400 mhz dual chan memory (was a dell upgrade)

anyway im currently argueing with dell because the memory only runs at 333 mhz and on dells website it was a "Dell Recomended upgrade" then I found out the memory will only run at 333 mhz at 500 fsb. Been argueing with dell for quite some time now and they finally admited I am right but they cant do anything about it and I have to talk to sales which I am planning on doing soon.

look at my signature. got all off of newegg.com. what a sweet site. and only $1300 too.

My brothers old advent had that problem it said 2700 ram its only 2100 i think they try to boast profits what ever happens . Selfish ******* .

Back
Top Bottom